Customer Service Consultant
About This Position
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Who You Are
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Able to give customer support.
- Outspoken and energetic
- Fluent in English
What You'll Do
- Customer Service Consultant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
What You'll Get
- Basic plus commission.
- Incentives plus benefits.
- Off weekends.
- December bonuses.
- Holidays off days.