Director of Sales
Sales manager 51-200 employees 300K - 700K NGN / Monthly
Mid-Level Permanent Full-time Office
About This Position
Functions as the leader of the property’s sales department for properties with bookings peak rooms and significant local catering revenue. Manages the property's reactive and proactive sales efforts. Provides day to day leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues.
2 Positions to fill
Who You Are
- • 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- • 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- • 4-year college degree.
- • Demonstrated skills in supervising a team.
- • Lodging sales experience.
- • Hotel industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
What You'll Do
- Managing Sales and Marketing Activities
- • Manages the development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market.
- • Manages the property's reactive and proactive sales efforts.
- • Determines and develops marketing communication activities, in conjunction with Regional Marketing Communications.
- • Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- • Reviews the Strategic Alignment Review (STAR) report, competitive shopping reports and uses other resources to maintain an awareness of the hotel’s market position.
- • Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and RevPAR and increase market share.
- • Attends sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
- • Suggests innovative marketing ideas and develops deployment strategies to continue to grow market share.
- • Evaluates and supports participation and account deployment with Area Sales and Group Sales within the Sales Office.
- Serves as the sales contact for the General Manager, property leadership team, Group Sales and Area Sales leaders.
What You'll Get
- This would be discuss after interview. The benefit are base on Commission and all terms and conditions would be communicated at the end of the interview.
300000 – 700000 NGN / Monthly
Earliest start date
40h / Week
Unlimited vacation policy