Virtual Personal Assistant
About This Position
A personal assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of one individual, unlike an administrator who tends to look after a team. This individual is usually a manager or executive in a commercial, not-for-profit or public sector organisation. The role of a PA is to free an executive’s time from administrative duties so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
Who You Are
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating document
What You'll Do
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
What You'll Get
- This will me remote work from home job with flexible schedule
- Attractive remuneration package from 4000 USD to 6000 USD per month